Growing Together Psychology passionately support children, adolescents and their families.
We offer a range of counselling, assessment and therapy services that are individually tailored to meet the needs of each family in our care.
Our child psychology and adolescent therapy services meet your child at their developmental level. We work closely with parents and caregivers to develop therapy plans and approaches that connect with their child for their mental health and wellbeing.
Are you trying to find a child psychologist who is a good fit for your family?
Are you needing some support for your child or family but are not sure where to turn?
We can help!
What can you expect from Growing Together Psychology?
- experience and expertise assessing and treating a range of childhood emotional and developmental concerns
- special interest in working with children and families with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- psychological assessments
- social skills groups / dyad programs
- parent coaching and parent-child interaction therapy (PCIT)
- a specifically designed child and family friendly clinic with private consulting rooms
- playful and engaging approaches to therapy
- close collaboration with other professionals involved in your child’s care
- flexible appointment times to make therapy accessible to all family members
- home, kindergarten and school consultations
- trusted, registered child psychologists.
We invite you to give us a call on (03) 9077 2275 to discuss whether we are a good fit for you and your family.
Growing Together Psychology commenced servicing children, adolescents and families in 2012, and continue to support families in our very own, child-friendly Growing Together clinic in Caulfield North. The team continues to grow, and we have completed over 6,000 appointments since 2012.
Whether it’s child anxiety, friendship problems, learning difficulties or you’re just looking for children therapy or family-based support, our team of child psychologists will provide a holistic approach to suit the needs of your family. We are registered with Medicare (referral required), the South East Melbourne Primary Health Network (SEMPHN) ATAPS and Kids in Mind program (referral required), and are approved FaHCSIA (DSS) providers through the Helping Children with Autism package.
Our professional psychologists have significant experience in supporting children, adolescents and families in a private, independent and safe environment, in addition to their current and previous work as child and family therapists/counsellors in public settings (e.g., schools and not for profit organisations).
If you’re looking to find a psychologist or a recommended child psychologist, who will work closely with other allied health service providers (e.g., Speech Therapists and Occupational Therapists) as well as your GP and Paediatricians to provide you and your family with desired outcomes, we invite you to call the child psychology clinic on 9077 2275!