Growing Together Psychology passionately support children, adolescents and their families.
We offer a range of counselling, assessment and therapy services that are individually tailored to meet the needs of each family in our care.
Our child psychology and adolescent therapy services meet your child at their developmental level. We work closely with parents and caregivers to develop therapy plans and approaches that connect with their child for their mental health and wellbeing.
Are you trying to find a child psychologist who is a good fit for your family?
Are you needing some support for your child or family but are not sure where to turn?
We can help!
What can you expect from Growing Together Psychology?
- experience and expertise assessing and treating a range of childhood emotional and developmental concerns
- special interest in working with children and families with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- psychological assessments
- social skills group/dyad programs
- a specifically designed child and family friendly clinic with private consulting rooms
- playful and engaging approaches to therapy
- close collaboration with other professionals involved in your child’s care
- flexible appointment times to make therapy accessible to all family members
- home, kindergarten and school consultations
- trusted, registered child psychologists.
We invite you to give us a call on (03) 9077 2275 to discuss whether we are a good fit for you and your family.