Growing Together Psychology passionately support children, adolescents and their families.
We offer a range of counselling, assessment and therapy services that are individually tailored to meet the needs of each family in our care.
Our child and adolescent psychology services meet your child at their developmental level. We work closely with parents and caregivers to develop therapy plans and approaches that connect with their child.
Are you trying to find a child psychologist who is a good fit for your family?
Are you needing some support for your child or family but are not sure where to turn?
We can help!
What can you expect from Growing Together Psychology?
- experience and expertise assessing and treating a range of childhood emotional and developmental concerns
- special interest in working with children and families with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- child and family friendly consulting locations
- playful and engaging approaches to therapy
- close collaboration with other professionals involved in your child’s care
- flexible appointment times to make therapy accessible to all family members
- home, kindergarten and school consultations
We invite you to give us a call on (03) 9077 2275 or 1300 048 554 to discuss whether we are a good fit for you and your family.