Some of the fees associate with the Growing Together Psychology services attract rebates through Medicare or other funding programs.
The majority of rebated claims are processed through:
- Medicare’s Better Access to Mental Health Care initiative (GP referral through a Mental Health Care Plan);
- Medicare’s Chronic Disease Management (CDM) initiative (GP referral through a CDM or Enhanced Primary Care plan);
- Medicare’s Helping Children with Autism initiative (Paediatrician referral);
- Department of Social Services (DSS), formally FaHCSIA - government funding for children (under 7 yrs) diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder; and
- Access to Allied Psychological Services (ATAPS) through South East Melbourne Primary Health Network “SEMPHN” (formally Bayside Medicare Local) - GP referral.
Click here for the resources page, for additional information and useful links relating to:
- Relevant parenting websites
- Early Learning Centres
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Useful Apps for iPhones or iPads
- Trusted Paediatric Therapy Providers
- Other useful family resources.